PDA

View Full Version : Photo up load

Randy Rizzo
05-03-2016, 6:37 PM
3 photos, taken the same day/time with an iphone. Photos resized to around 100kb, 2 photos will upload the third never. Alway get "photo failed to upload", anyone, any ideas?

Lee Schierer
05-04-2016, 9:40 AM
How close to 100 kb were the photos? Can you try posting the photo that is causing problems here? Or try sending me a private message with the photo.

Randy Rizzo
05-04-2016, 10:39 AM
How close to 100 kb were the photos? Can you try posting the photo that is causing problems here? Or try sending me a private message with the photo.

Lee, I was trying to upload to SMC, photo was resized from 2.2MB to 124KB using Preview resize tool on a Mac. I did the exact same process with the other two photos. And they were larger, 900KB, but loaded just fine. And this morning I tried to upload the photos again, guess what, all 3 loaded. Computers, gotta love em! I tried multiple times yesterday using both a Mac and IPad. Dunno, I don't have a clue as to what could have changed, neither machine had been rebooted overnight, the only thing changed was closing Chrome and reopening this AM.

Thomas Bank
05-04-2016, 11:09 AM
I had a similar issue on Facebook yesterday. There was one photo that just would NOT upload. Came from the same camera and same workflow to process it as the others, but it would NOT load. Tried the same file again today (not reprocessed - exact same file as yesterday) and it loaded right up.

As you say, gotta love them!

Lee Schierer
05-05-2016, 7:54 AM
Well the good news is it is now working for you.