PDA

View Full Version : 'Nuther Creeker visitor!

John Miliunas
09-18-2005, 9:10 PM
What a great end to a rather productive weekend at the Miliunas shop. This evening, I was graced with a visit from yet another Creeker! Dave Wilson was visiting in the area and was nice enough to take some time away from his bride and venture out to the Bear Creek area for a short visit. :) Yes, he's just as friendly in person as what he "sounds" like at SMC! We only had a couple hours or so to chit-chat and have a cold one, but we managed to solve a few of the world problems and share some laughs. And, I'm now the proud owner of what is sure to be World famous "Dave's Toaster Tongs" and a real nice chunk of genuine, Minnesota-grown Black Walnut! :) Thanks Dave! I sincerely hope you enjoyed your visit half as much as I did and be sure to stop by on your next trip through the area. You're always welcome! Oh, and for the Picture Police, attached is proof that Dave was indeed present in my shop. (He insisted the pic be taken with the appropriate background!:D ):) :cool:

Dick Parr
09-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Just got to love those creeker visits John! ;)

Jim Becker
09-19-2005, 9:06 AM
You're on the map now, John! Visit and be visited...that's the way it works!! It was nice to see Dave had a great visit, despite that very busy background in the picture...;) LOL!

David Wilson
09-20-2005, 9:22 AM
Yes, I was there. Great to meet a fellow creeker in person. I thought we solved all the world problems. I now feel that I have to add on to my shop cuas John's shop is wonderful and about three times the size of mine, very well organized and extreemley clean. Really enjoyed the visit.

Karl Laustrup
09-20-2005, 4:10 PM
very well organized and extreemley clean. Really enjoyed the visit.

WHOA! now. :eek: ;) :D

It must be because Spring's daughter cleaned it while he was gone. :D

I really must get down there and see the shop, before Spring has a chance to mess it up. ;) :D

Are you sure you were at the right place, Dave? :confused: :D

Just kidding Spring. :) Your shop is very well laid out and I plan to emulate it if I ever get mine set up. :)

Karl