PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly G0623X sliding tablesaw mods / add ons / jigs

William Childress
04-20-2016, 12:03 PM
Hello,
I have had a Grizzly G0623X sliding table saw for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. However, I have noticed a few things that I thought could be improved on, changed, modified. Thus, I have made these few customs to mine:

1. replaced external wiring with larger gauge (no not needed, but I think helps)
2. replaced rip fence with one from the 0764
3. moded and mounted a Incra 5000 miter to the sliding table and fitted the Grizzly fence to it (can use the Incra fence too)
4. replaced the sliding table extension table support sliding pipe to a longer one (so extension table can stay at the front and full slide is allowed)
5. added Grizzly work hold downs from 0764, later scraped Grizzly factory T-nut with new costume machined stainless steel ones (larger within allowable T-slot and much stronger - factory ones are cheap casts and they break), later added work hold downs from Felder (change the mounting shaft to the Grizzly ones).
6. currently working on mounting a tennon jig to the sliding table (work in progress).

Anyone else done any additions, modifications, or jigs for this saw??? would love to see and hear about your experience