PDA

View Full Version : KH-7050 60Watt Laser 700X500mm Table Bought at Amazon.com CNCShop AndyKING 644XG Cont

Justin Gibson
04-13-2016, 10:07 AM
644xG Controller Amazon Bought from CNCShop 700 X 500 mm Table 60Watt Laser using Corel Draw 12 with RDWorks V8.01.10 Plugin. If anyone on the forum has this machine up and running could you please contact or message me a screenshot or 2 of the settings especially the stepper motors and any other settings I might need. Have been fighting this thing since it came didn't expect it to be so difficult. I will attach some photos of what it is doing to try to help.

Doug Hoffman
04-13-2016, 4:49 PM
it looks like you have a Red Sail clone. Did you ask the vendor for help? You might try asking in the Facebook group "Laser Engraving and Cutting".
There are lots of people that have similar lasers. The Red Sail X700 is not a bad unit, I can't say about the clone. If it was a true Red Sail, it would
have their logo on the front. Never the less, there are a lot of people in that group that have X700 clones.

Keith Winter
04-13-2016, 5:41 PM
There are 3 threads on this now. You've had 3 posts to open three different threads all on the same topic. Please stick to one thread.

If people aren't replying it's likely that they don't have the same laser as you. This forum is mostly professionals so the hobby eBay lasers / Amazon lasers are not as common as some of the others. That being said I've seen a number of replies in each of your three threads. I'm not sure what you expected when you bought a laser for 1/3rd the price of a normal one.... Take the advice you have been given and do research yourself into fixing it, instead of just creating new threads over and over. Try using google and the site search they are your friends.

Justin Gibson
04-14-2016, 1:42 PM
it looks like you have a Red Sail clone. Did you ask the vendor for help? You might try asking in the Facebook group "Laser Engraving and Cutting".
There are lots of people that have similar lasers. The Red Sail X700 is not a bad unit, I can't say about the clone. If it was a true Red Sail, it would
have their logo on the front. Never the less, there are a lot of people in that group that have X700 clones. Thankyou this is what I was looking for.