PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it

Jerome Stanek
04-07-2016, 4:25 PM
Don't you hate it when a thread is started and suggestions are given but then the person having problems never post the final out come.

Bruce Volden
04-07-2016, 8:13 PM
Oh, sorry Jerome, thanks for the help.

I have sent "stuff" to people all over since I used to have a couple of LMI's, and yes you're right, no response, thanx, see what you helped me do..... I guess it's a sign of the times?

Bruce

Dave Hutton
04-08-2016, 5:33 AM
I'll let you know :-)

……..maybe

John Bion
04-08-2016, 5:55 AM
Well, you can’t be referring to one of the GF posts ;)

Jerome Stanek
04-08-2016, 6:59 AM
I wasn't referring to any post in particular just a general observation. I if someone has a problem with not cutting correctly and they never come back to explain what was wrong or if they had a problem with a seller and what the final outcome was. I just thought that it would help others out if they had the same problem or if the seller came through and helped settle it.

Chris DeGerolamo
04-08-2016, 9:00 AM
On that note, I'd never take another job engraving leatherette koozies again.

There, I said it.

Bert Kemp
04-08-2016, 11:22 AM
yep I hate it but I think we have all done it on occasion. We have a problem and we ask a question get some suggestions and then we get busy fixing it and just forget.
What happens with me when I ask a question and I get a dozen suggestions is half the answers I don't understand because I am not an expert in corel or tasering in general. We have a lot of pro's here that answer in hi tech terms that I don't get, but most the time they bear with me till I get it, thanx for that.
What I really hate is all these members that get support here and get their butt's saved all the time and can't cough up a crummy $6 to become a contributor. I'm not a business and I don't make a dime with my laser but its worth the $6 a year to me to be able to ask questions and get answers even tho I could just be a member .
Thanks Keith for an awesome site:)