PDA

View Full Version : My Wagner HVLP Gun!

Sammy Shuford
09-13-2005, 4:52 PM
Thanks to those who recommended this gun. I have had it for a short while, and sprayed a lot of water to get a feel for this gun.

Today (yes, it's not woodwork but it will be!) I sprayed latex primer on strom window frames.

A couple of tweaks to set spray patetrn size and flow, and spray I did.

This gun was a pleasure to use!

Jason Morgan
09-13-2005, 7:20 PM
Which gun did you get 2600 or 2900? I have read reviews and these are both highly rated.

I am in the market for one myself.

Jim Becker
09-13-2005, 9:14 PM
Congrats, Sammy. I'm sure you'll like yours as much as I like mine. I recently bought the 2 qt remote pot version, too, for better access in tight spaces. I have a few projects "on my list" that will hopefully take advantage of that.
----

Jason, it's not the 2600 or the 2900. This is the Wagner HVLP Converstion Gun that sells for about $129. Many folks buy it from Gleem Paint. (A business hit hard by Katrinia but back up and running as of a few days ago) I have a review of the gun on my web site and it's been mentioned a number of times in the Finishing Forum here at SMC.

Sammy Shuford
09-13-2005, 10:04 PM
Which gun did you get 2600 or 2900? I have read reviews and these are both highly rated.

I am in the market for one myself.

This one!
http://www.gleempaint.com/hvcongunnew.html

Don Selke
09-14-2005, 1:35 AM
I really like this gun as well, have a conversion gun and a turbin gun for field use. I sure wish they made a mini version for small projects or a mini replacement cup.