PDA

View Full Version : Bill's turning video in Penn state catalog

thomas prevost
09-12-2005, 7:53 PM
The latest Penn State Ind catalog has Bill's video for sale in it. Guess I'll gloat for Bill since he is too modest.:) :)

Carole Valentine
09-12-2005, 8:58 PM
Modest? Bill? You have to be kidding!:D
Congrats Bill. It's a great video. It sure got me off to a fairly good start. I still refer back to it now and then when I feel like something is out of kilter with my tool work.
BTW...are you anywhere near Jay, NY? We used to have a summer house there. Our front porch looked out on Whiteface. Love that area!

Bart Leetch
09-12-2005, 9:47 PM
For any of you turning looking for a good video or DVD of tuning instruction be sure to get Bills its outstanding in the field just like Bill. :D sorry I just couldn't resist, Bill

Bill Grumbine
09-13-2005, 8:45 AM
Thanks folks. I appreciate the comments. If all goes well, you might even see it in another catalog before long. ;)

Bill

Jeff Sudmeier
09-13-2005, 9:49 AM
I saw it on Penn State's site too! I really need to pick me up a copy!!!

Jack Hogoboom
09-13-2005, 10:37 AM
I just want to know how much Bill is now charging for his classes. I'm not sure I can afford him anymore. :eek:

Brian McInturff
09-13-2005, 7:01 PM
Well with all the hype of Bill's DVD I went to his webpage and ordered a copy. I've seen a lot of bill's articles here and on his webpage and seems just like the thing I need. Bill, looks like there is a big gratitude coming to you if I'm able to take a peice of wood from one of the trees I've got to cut from storm damage and make a nice bowl. Thanks Again, Brian