PDA

View Full Version : It's football time!!!!

Donnie Raines
09-12-2005, 8:36 AM
And I would like to point out that my Bangals are tied for first place..and their un-defeated...and they wooped up on the Brownies...... :cool: :D

How did your team fair??

Steve Ash
09-12-2005, 8:57 AM
My beloved Packers took a dive...and to the Lions! It's tough being a Packer Backer in the heart of Lion Country.

John Miliunas
09-12-2005, 9:06 AM
My beloved Packers took a dive...and to the Lions! It's tough being a Packer Backer in the heart of Lion Country.

You said it, Steve! It was a hard, hard game to watch.:( Lots of rookies on the team, but even many of the veterans looked unprepared. OTOH, last year, they started the season at 1-4. Lots of time left!:) :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
09-12-2005, 9:16 AM
:) Yesterday's game is why I am glad I have a playstation 2!!! I switched between them, with most of the time spent on Grand Theft Auto - Vice City.

John Miliunas
09-12-2005, 9:23 AM
:) Yesterday's game is why I am glad I have a playstation 2!!! I switched between them, with most of the time spent on Grand Theft Auto - Vice City.

I don't do PS or vid games but, I'm fortunate in having a TV out in the shop, hence the bulk of the time, I was able to continue with my little project for Jill.:) :cool:

Donnie Raines
09-12-2005, 10:08 AM
I don't do PS or vid games but, I'm fortunate in having a TV out in the shop, hence the bulk of the time, I was able to continue with my little project for Jill.:) :cool:

Now I need one of those! I am finshing my basement(includeing a new shop :cool: )....and a tv would make a perfect addition...and I have just the place for it too!!!

Keith Starosta
09-12-2005, 11:04 AM

Ahh......serves ya RIGHT, Steve.....rooting for the Pack while still living in Michigan!! :D ;) Harrington and Co. actually looked like they knew what they were doing. Now, for one week even, they lead the division. :eek:

My Wolverines, on the other hand........[sigh]............... :(

Keith

Tyler Howell
09-12-2005, 11:22 AM
I don't want to talk about it.
Go Vik......!
Go for a walk instead

Lee DeRaud
09-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Well, the Redskins beat the Bears, so at least you poor Viking and Packer fans got a little (undeserved) help.:cool:

Rob Bourgeois
09-12-2005, 1:02 PM
Saints and LSU..its our year this time. We have had enough bad luck this year.

As for the Saints...I have been saying "this is the year" since I could understand football which actually was around the year they went 1-15. I quickly learned that "this is the year" is just a prelude to "wait till next year".

Mike Weaver
09-12-2005, 1:36 PM
My Wolverines, on the other hand........[sigh]............... :(

Keith - I'm with you on THAT one!

I think we should just stop playing N.D. :rolleyes:
They sure do have our number... They're 9-5-1 in the last 14 games.

The good news is that typically we bounce back and I'd rather lose a non-conference game early in the year than late.

Cheers,
-Mike

Mike Tempel
09-12-2005, 2:26 PM
HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Erin Raasch
09-12-2005, 4:04 PM
So, the Packers took a dive :mad:
not a good start to the season

But Hey, how 'bout them Badgers?

Kicked some butt Saturday, they did!!
:eek: 65-0 Badgers over Temple

We cheeseheads still have something to crow about! :cool:

Erin

Andrew Ault
09-12-2005, 5:19 PM
GO CHARGERS!

...Doh!

Randy Moore
09-12-2005, 6:22 PM
I guess Scott Coffelt won't chip in so I will.

All I have to say is GO CHIEFS

Randy

Don Baer
09-12-2005, 6:29 PM
My two favorite Pro teams are Whoeever is playing the Niners and whoever is playinf the Broncos....;)

Norman Hitt
09-12-2005, 8:02 PM
Well, Surprise....Surprise, and even though there were a lot of mistakes , (by both teams), it looked like there are actually some guys wearing "Cowboy Uniforms" this year that Actually Want to play Ball, and seemingly were willing to work hard enough for a WIN yesterday. What a change. :cool: Actually, there were some guys just like that on the Chargers team too, so it was an exciting game to watch.

Joe Tonich
09-13-2005, 12:06 PM
And I would like to point out that my Bangals are tied for first place..and their un-defeated...and they wooped up on the Brownies...... :cool: :D

How did your team fair??

Man, Donnie................................

you are NOT nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

"wooped up on the Brownies"
They may PLAY like Brownies, but they're MY Brownies. ;) :p

LOL,

Joe

Donnie Raines
09-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Man, Donnie................................

you are NOT nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

"wooped up on the Brownies"
They may PLAY like Brownies, but they're MY Brownies. ;) :p

LOL,

Joe

Hey Joe,

I would like to point out that we threw a few plays so that we did not rub in the loss to much..... :D :D :D

And if you belive that, I have some swamp land in Florida for sale.... :rolleyes:

Glenn Clabo
09-13-2005, 1:42 PM
How did your team fair??

This picture tells the story...

James Carmichael
09-13-2005, 2:01 PM
My two favorite Pro teams are Whoeever is playing the Niners and whoever is playinf the Broncos....;)

LOL Don,

After the Cowboys (which has amounted to masochism for the past 10 years), my fav is whomever is playing the Iggles (Go Falcons!).

Can't believe my Frogs lost to SMU after whipping Oklahoma :eek: