PDA

View Full Version : Door Sill Protectors for the car

Joe Pelonio
02-14-2016, 4:23 PM
I recently bought a Challenger, and after looking at the Mopar and aftermarket products available for the door sills, I decided to just make my own This is Rowmark ADA Alternative, Matte Black, with 3M adhesive on the back. Just stuck them on this morning.

Al Launier
02-14-2016, 4:25 PM
Cool accessory for a very cool car!

Bert Kemp
02-14-2016, 9:05 PM
very awesome

Mike Clarke
02-14-2016, 10:33 PM
Nice project. I know so many Chevy guys my first thought was it's missing the bowtie. I really like the red on yours. Then again you can't necessarily go by me, I like Plum Crazy, Green Go & Sublime! With all the options on the Challengers everyone I see looks fairly different.

Mike Chance in Iowa
02-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Fantastic idea Joe. Love the color. No doubt you have experienced some rubberneckers when you drive that around town. This gives me some ideas for my little red car that is much slower than yours... :-)

Joe Pelonio
02-15-2016, 9:27 AM
Fantastic idea Joe. Love the color. No doubt you have experienced some rubberneckers when you drive that around town. This gives me some ideas for my little red car that is much slower than yours... :-)
Morris Minor? Back in my college days a good friend had one, I did a lot of work on it. Yes, big difference in power, 305hp for the Challenger, his Morris was maybe
50 but still fun!

Mike Chance in Iowa
02-15-2016, 1:00 PM
Morris Minor? Back in my college days a good friend had one, I did a lot of work on it. Yes, big difference in power, 305hp for the Challenger, his Morris was maybe 50 but still fun!

Yes. Morris Minor 1000 2-door Saloon. More like 37 hp. It might do 0-60 somewhere around 30 seconds.