PDA

View Full Version : Customer satisfaction

Don Nicholas
02-08-2016, 11:42 PM
Mods I know this is not the place to post this, but I think Kenny need some points for his service.
I picked up a Stanley #3 plane from him, it arrived in record time and was very well packed and just as represented. I am pleased with the plane and his service.
Thank You Kenny!!!
Don Nicholas
Lakewood, WA

Phil Mueller
02-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Good to hear Don. I've purchased a number of things from fellow creekers and all have arrived quick, well packaged and exactly as described. A great bunch of folks here.

Kenny hill
02-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Don,
Glad you are happy, Put it to good use! Hard letting some of these go but they should be used. Nice doing business with you. I appreciate the nice post. Thanks again Don.

Kenny

Bryan Cramer
02-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Mods I know this is not the place to post this, but I think Kenny need some points for his service.
I picked up a Stanley #3 plane from him, it arrived in record time and was very well packed and just as represented. I am pleased with the plane and his service.
Thank You Kenny!!!
Don Nicholas
Lakewood, WA

I was thinking the same thing tonight. I got another #3 from Kenny and like you said it was well packed but not well described. It was under described. :D It's way better than I expected! All it needed was honing and now it planes great!

Andrew Pitonyak
02-10-2016, 10:55 AM
I thought that you were selling Customer Satisfaction and I got all excited! :D

Chris Hachet
02-11-2016, 7:21 AM
Good to hear Don. I've purchased a number of things from fellow creekers and all have arrived quick, well packaged and exactly as described. A great bunch of folks here.

Agreed. My #3 also came from a fellow creek member.

Mike Gavin
02-11-2016, 10:32 AM
Hi Kenny!

i got a no.7 from him and it was ready right out of the box. Made quick work of flattening my workbench. Great plane and a great guy to do business with. I also have a no.4 and 65 heading my way from Kenny too! :D

Thanks Kenny!

Don Emmerling
02-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Where can I see what Kenny has to offer. I am building my plane inventory.

Jim Koepke
02-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Where can I see what Kenny has to offer. I am building my plane inventory.

I believe he lists offerings in the SawMill Creek Classifieds. Members need to contribute $6 a year to be able to access that conference.

jtk

Kenny hill
02-12-2016, 11:18 AM
I was thinking the same thing tonight. I got another #3 from Kenny and like you said it was well packed but not well described. It was under described. :D It's way better than I expected! All it needed was honing and now it planes great!
Thanks Bryan. Glad the plane is in good hands.