PDA

View Full Version : What happend to the DIY Galvo laser project Dan Hintz introduced on here?

Mike Clarke
02-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Can anyone enlighten me? Did it go away?
I replied to the thread via instructions ( Email, FIBER LASER --) and received an initial email. I sent a follow up email and after a reply, never heard anything else on it. Now I can't find the thread and have not received any emails, or reply to an email sent.

So did I just get left behind or did it just not go forward?

Dan Hintz
02-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Temporarily on hold while I get some other affairs in order. My free time, especially through the holidays, was almost non-existent. I'm trying to clean some projects off of my plate in the hopes I can hop back in. I still owe a handful of late people the initial email, to boot.

I never promised fast, so hopefully everyone can bear with me.

Mike Clarke
02-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Temporarily on hold while I get some other affairs in order. My free time, especially through the holidays, was almost non-existent. I'm trying to clean some projects off of my plate in the hopes I can hop back in. I still owe a handful of late people the initial email, to boot.

I never promised fast, so hopefully everyone can bear with me.

Thanks for the answer. No problem. I didn't know if you had gotten to it after the holidays.

I took off between Christmas and New Years and had a really hard time going back to work. January was a blur and Mardi Gras is tomorrow so that puts me after another holiday most people don't have. I have some special projects I am trying to clear out myself. Today I checked one off the list that was very layout intensive. Delivered and got's paid. I have 2 more similar in that it is all about duplicating something not made anymore. Some of that is fun. Once the fun runs out it is sort of a pain.