PDA

View Full Version : Honda Ridgeline Forum

David Ragan
01-25-2016, 8:16 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a Honda Ridgeline forum.

Can you all direct me to one?

Maybe one where to administrators are responsive, and great information--like SMC?

As always, Thanks

Jim Becker
01-25-2016, 3:43 PM
A simple Google search for "Ridgeline Forum" will get you want you are looking for. Links to other forums aren't permitted here, unfortunately.

David Ragan
01-25-2016, 4:05 PM
Thanks, Jim.

I went on one and am having trouble registering.....tried to contact admin, no one has responded over several days.

The irony is that the Ridgeline is such a great vehicle, IMHO. (I have lusted after a RL forever and just got one-had my 96 Ranger since new.)

Greg R Bradley
01-25-2016, 6:02 PM
I took delivery of the first of the high option model delivered in SoCal, so 11 years old in a few weeks. Excellent for what it is, extremely reliable, more sport sedan in driving than HD truck. Drives far nicer than any traditional truck unless you put 1000 pounds in the back or tow a 2 axle trailer when they work better. It wasn't intended to be a work truck but that is how it worked out.

Dan Hintz
01-26-2016, 8:52 AM
I'm just waiting for the 2017 Ridgeline to be introduced... momma needs a new ride.

Stan Calow
01-26-2016, 7:27 PM
Honda's been sending me photos of the new Ridgeline (I have a 2013). The new one looks more like a truck, less like a bathtub.