PDA

View Full Version : Cabinet Finally Finished!...

Corey Hallagan
09-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Finally got the drawers finished on the cabinet. Was going to take a couple more pics but the batteries died in the camera so this is it. Anyway, finished them with 1/2 mdf. Decided to keep it cheap and simple so I made handles of 1 x 2 pine. Couple coats of poly and that's that. Well, I will put a edge band of 1 x 2 on the top but no hurry. Now, maybe i can get the doors done for the other cabinet one of these days!
http://woodshop51503.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/drawercab1.jpg
Thanks,
Corey
Hmmm... don't get it, works for some and not for others. Here is the link to the shop tour where the pic is loaded. Just scroll down. Not sure why some can see the individual .jpg link and some can't.
http://woodshop51503.tripod.com/id1.html

Joe Blankshain
09-07-2005, 10:38 PM
Nice work Corey!! What's next o nthe list? I look forward to seeing the next creation.

Roy Wall
09-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Corey......

The Link's not working for me.......help!!:eek:

Peter Pedisich
09-07-2005, 11:02 PM
Corey,

I can't get the link to work. Looking forward to seeing pics!

Pete

Corey Hallagan
09-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Darn, keep having problems with that. Tried to load the pic now and remove the link. I can see the photo, but then I could before on the link, sometimes your own computer holds the cookie and others can't see it. Now can you?

Corey

Roy Wall
09-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Corey,

Now the link is completely gone............:confused:

Darn, keep having problems with that. Tried to load the pic now and remove the link. I can see the photo, but then I could before on the link, sometimes your own computer holds the cookie and others can't see it. Now can you?

Corey

Dick Parr
09-07-2005, 11:33 PM
The link worked for me Corey. Nice looking cabinet and it looks like it will do the job for ya. ;)

Corey Hallagan
09-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Thanks Dick!

Corey

Robert Watsek
09-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Corey,

The link also worked for me no problem.

You make me feel bad with such a nice tidy shop, you wouldnt want to see mine.:eek:

Bob

Corey Hallagan
09-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Thanks Robert, it is so small that I just can't work in it unless it is clean. I make a heck of a mess working in there, but I always allow and hour to clean up the shop, blow the tools off and wipe everything down. It is a must when you share the space with the main ride.
Corey

Peter Stahl
09-08-2005, 12:57 AM
Nice job on the cabinet Corey!

Bernie Weishapl
09-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Corey, those are beautiful cabinets. Nice work.

Bernie

Tyler Howell
09-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Nice Looking set up Corey

The Pix police are happy;)

Roy Wall
09-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Corey,

The shop tour link worked. Those cabinets look slick! Nice fit and finish!!

Ken Fitzgerald
09-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Nice looking cabinet Corey! Great shop tour!

Corey Hallagan
09-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Thanks fellas! I enjoyed it. Now on to making the doors for the other cab.

Corey
P.S. anyone know why my image links won't work here? Got to figure out how to do an individual jpg. link. I posted a link with the same URL on my front page of my website and it works from there.

Andrew Ault
09-08-2005, 1:03 PM
Corey,

First, nice stuff! Thanks for sharing what you've done.

About the JPEG not appearing in certain situations. It is pretty common to configure servers so images can't be used on pages hosted on other sites or when directly addressed by a browser. The no cost services generally do this. When the server gets a request for an image it checks to see how it is used and can replace the image it serves up with another image - as in the case here, or not at all.

That's why it works in pages on your site (pages hosted on the same service) but not when including the picture on Sawmill and not (reliably) when directly addressing the picture in a browser.

Again, nice work!

-Andy

Steve Clardy
09-08-2005, 1:19 PM
Looking good Corey

Corey Hallagan
09-08-2005, 7:25 PM
Thanks Steve & Andrew. Andrew, that is probably it! Oh well.

Corey

Vaughn McMillan
09-08-2005, 7:37 PM
Looks good Corey. Have you got all the new storage space filled up yet? ;)

Thanks for sharing it -

- Vaughn

Todd Davidson
09-08-2005, 8:03 PM
Looks great Corey! Your shop has come a long way.

Corey Hallagan
09-08-2005, 8:53 PM
Thanks Todd! Vaughn, one drawer empty but not for long. Basically I emptied the shelved cabinet full of tools in cases into their new home in the drawers where they will be at my finger tips. About half tempties the other cabinet.. need more tools!!!
Thanks,
Corey

George Wooden
08-25-2007, 4:21 PM
Your first link is not working, but I was able to go to the shop tour. You are able to do quite well in your limited space. All your tools basically being mobile give you the advantage of a much larger work shop. and your cabinets and work stations are nicely done. Thanks for the post. :)