PDA

View Full Version : Kreg Customer Service is Great

Chris Parks
01-07-2016, 7:16 AM
I wrote an email to Kreg about a minor problem I had with their track system for the mitre saw and they are sending parts to Australia gratis with no prompting from me as I was willing to buy them. All I can say is they have exceeded everything I expected and are a great company to deal with.

George Bokros
01-07-2016, 7:23 AM
I sent in a Pocket Hole drill bit for sharpening and due to my packaging when the package arrived all that was inside was my check, the drill bit had poked through and fallen out (it was wrapped and in a padded envelope). Kreg send me a new drill bit for the cost of the sharpening.

glenn bradley
01-07-2016, 8:36 AM
+1. I received a pocket hole guide block and was happy as a clam. I then noticed in other pictures that mine was lacking the measurement marks down the side. This didn't matter to me because the particular block I was using fit in a holder that had a registration pin. I emailed Kreg simply to let them know in case this was normal or in case it was not. Even though I told them I had no problem with the product, they insisted that they send me a new one anyway so now I have a spare.

Ben Rivel
01-07-2016, 10:59 AM
OP: Im more curious about what issue you had with the track system specifically.