PDA

View Full Version : shifted engraving in X axis Spirit ls

Martin Safranek
01-05-2016, 3:02 AM
Hello,

i have problem with my Spirit LS. When i engrave more labels in row engraving is moving to right side on 50 cm about approx. 0,5mm. Im check belts, oil everything but i dont have idea what could be problem. When i engrave only one piece everything fit good ... first label is OK and than is engraving shifted more and more ...

Thank you for your ideas.

Martin

Kev Williams
01-05-2016, 1:04 PM
in the 1-5 pic, the "background" black seems to be moving farther right, however, the small black squares are nicely aligned to the 2 vertical lines...

But-

in the 20-25 pic, the opposite is true: the background borders seem to align much better, but now the small black squares aren't aligned to the 2 lines, and seem to move slightly farther right each square-- but not in the same proportion the large border moves in 1-5...

The thing is, I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at, I'm not sure what which parts of each whole square engraved when, so I'm not sure what did and didn't move?

Martin Safranek
01-05-2016, 2:42 PM
Hello Kev,

im engraving 25 pcs squares 15x15mm (cut) with centered black square 5x5mm (engraved) with 5mm space between in one line ... on photos are first 1-5 and last 20-25 part. Point is that in the end arent black engraved squares aligned in the midle of two lines and it is my problem ... i dont understand how it is possible :o( Is it now more clear ?

Thank you.

Martin