PDA

View Full Version : Dust Eliminator remaining inventory.....

Terry Hatfield
06-10-2003, 1:53 AM
Dennis will be activating the purchase page for the remaining 15 Dust Eliminator kits in inventory at 8 p.m. tonite, June 10. The page is located at www.dusteliminator.com

They will be sold as a package deal only. The package will include the cyclone kit and the blower kit together with full instructions on CD. Shipping is included in the price. The package will sell for $190. They are being sold on a first come first serve basis.

I want to reassure everyone that I will be available from now on at my personal address badcat200@aol.com if anyone needs assistance, questions answered or just wants to say hi.

All orders will be packed and shipped by FedEx Ground beginning on June 23. I am allowing myself a few days to let these fingers recover a bit more before I have to start packing. As usual, I will email the tracking numbers to the buyers when the kits are shipped.

I have also donated a cyclone/blower kit package to SMC that will be given away, shipping included, on June 20 as a small token of my graditute to those here at SMC who have stood by me in these trying times.

I would also like to thank Keith for all he has done and for allowing me to post this.

Thanks and I'll see y'all around the Creek,

Terry

Gary
06-10-2003, 7:44 AM
Thanks Terry. I know everyone wishes you a speedy recovery and some frequent good times with your family and friends.

gary

Jim Becker
06-10-2003, 8:55 AM
Terry, I think you should hand sign those last kits on the cylinder with a nice new sharpie marker and a spritz of Deft...after all they are a "limited edition" model now!! :D

Seriously, it's very generous of you to donate one of your last remaining kits to SMC. Thanks in advance for making someone out there a very lucky woodworking shop owner with a great cyclone dust collection system!

Be well.

Jack Diemer
06-10-2003, 9:52 AM
If I wanted to paint my cyclone the same color, would that color be called "Razorback Red".

Just checking.

Ron McNeil
06-10-2003, 10:08 AM
Terry,

Your a good person, It's really great that you would donate one of your remaining kits to Sawmill Creek for some lucky member to win. Please take care, heal fast, and enjoy your family because it doesn't get any better than that.

Dennis Peacock
06-10-2003, 12:28 PM
I want Terry to drive down here and SIGN MY DE System since I was in on the Test Group!!!! So when is you comin' to sign my cyclone? :-) <B><I>I'll even provide the Sharpie!!!!!!</I></B>

Now....about that paint color........

Terry Hatfield
06-10-2003, 7:50 PM
Jack,

Razorback red sounds good to me. It was actually just what I had enough of on the shelf.

After all it was "your" buddy Scott that started the whole "the blower is to ugly movement".:D I figured that I would just give this last one a bit of pizzaz.

To All,

Donating one to SMC was something that I felt strongly about and just plain wanted to do. No big deal. OK???

Jim and Dennis,

Why the heck would any body want my signature on a cyclone?? Beats me, but I'll be glad to sign one if I need to.:D

Terry

Scott Coffelt
06-10-2003, 9:33 PM
Yea, it sure looks purdy now. Actually, I was thinking about painting mine Purple and Silver and adding a big K-State Powercat magnet on it. Or Yellow and Black in the design of a wasp.....

Be creative.... Why be boring.

Terry Hatfield
06-10-2003, 9:53 PM
Scott,

K State colors sound interesting, but I refuse to sign it for you if it looks like a wasp.:D

t

David Rose
06-11-2003, 2:52 AM
I guess your reward will have to come from the knowledge that you helped clean up some folk's acts (or air ;-) ). And I suspect that your input will be felt for years to come. That goes for Scott and Bill and others who had a part in this.

And my gratitude especially to you all since I am getting in on one of the LE models. If I had to do it all from scratch it would likely never get done.

David

Dr. Zack Jennings
06-11-2003, 8:06 AM
ZAck wants one. I've tried the website. I will email Dennis direct.
Thanks............. Terry

PeterTorresani
06-11-2003, 2:01 PM
Story of my life. Sure wish I had logged on last night instead of over lunch today.