PDA

View Full Version : Wiha Terminator Bits from Carbide Processors

Greg R Bradley
12-23-2015, 3:18 PM
Back on 11/13 there was a discussion about quality impact driver bits. Tom of Carbide Processors offered to send a pair of their Terminator bits to the first five people that asked for them. I was one of them. I have now had a chance to try them out hard. I looked for the original post but it is clearly gone - perhaps to stop more people asking for free bits.

Anyway, I asked for a pair of T-30 because those get the hard use. We have driven hundreds of construction screws with them ranging up to the big GRKs going 7" into old beams. Also driven a number of the GRK Caliburn concrete screws and those can take some pounding.

I'm impressed and will be buying those in the future.

glenn bradley
12-23-2015, 3:25 PM
Thanks for the review. Another winner from Tom and his folks.

Tom Deutsch
12-23-2015, 3:25 PM
I bought a nifty little set of Wiha impact bits from HD, I think or Lowes a couple years ago? Was surprised to see the Wiha brand at the big box, I remember. I've broken numerous DeWalt and Milky branded impact driver bits over the years but none of the Wiha yet. Come to think of it, I have barely encountered the problem of twisting the heads off 2 inch "gold" screws with the Wiha bits, whereas I did that all the time before.

Frederick Skelly
12-23-2015, 3:45 PM
Carbide Processors is a class act. Customer Service that rivals Lee Valley's - it's that good. And they are really nice people.

Glad you like the bits!

Fred