PDA

View Full Version : Tech help

Don Nicholas
12-19-2015, 6:16 PM
This has been on my mind for a long time, I am confused, many posters are just members not contributors. With all of the moderators and folks that provide help for posters with posters questions and they have very expensive equipment they, posters, could donate to the SMC website at least for answers and suggestions they receive to better their Woodturning / woodworking skills I may be steeping on people's feet but where can one get answers and suggestions for free. Let's all review our thoughts and consider becoming contributors not all that many $$ let's all give some support.

Lee Schierer
12-19-2015, 8:23 PM
I completely agree. Six dollars is less than a couple of fancy cups of coffee.

Bert Kemp
12-19-2015, 11:03 PM
+1---- I can't imagine how much money people save by coming here and getting free help, even at a lousy 6 bucks its free help LOL. Please if your a member and appreciate the help you receive here help keep the servers running just hit the donate button at the top of each page and its the best 6 bucks you ever spent.

Randy Rose
12-20-2015, 5:05 PM
Would be more than happy to contribute.

Is there an option to plug in a C.Card or an address to which to mail a check?

No PayPal account here.

Thank you.

Don Nicholas
12-20-2015, 6:31 PM
Would be more than happy to contribute.

Is there an option to plug in a C.Card or an address to which to mail a check?

No PayPal account here.

Thank you.
Thank you Randy, yes on the donate button at the top of the page, there is an option and mailing address for a personal check.
thank You
Don

Keith Westfall
12-20-2015, 11:46 PM
Even as a "Friend of the Creek" the info that is shared here is cheap. $6? Really, come on, lets step it up a bit...

Sorry, for those that might take offense..., I think it is totally worth it. Just my $.02, (or rather $50)

Thanks Keith and crew, for the 'creek'.