PDA

View Full Version : Music lovers... check out today's "Google Doodle"

Mike Circo
12-17-2015, 8:34 AM
They out did themselves with this one.
Took me a few tries on a couple. It's been many years since my musical career ended.

m

glenn bradley
12-17-2015, 8:41 AM
Ditto. Its been a few years since my serious playing days. Some of it still stuck but it did take a couple of tries on some of it ;-)

Bert Kemp
12-17-2015, 10:33 AM
i get no sound is there a trick

glenn bradley
12-17-2015, 1:51 PM
i get no sound is there a trick

Nope. I just clicked on it from my laptop, in the field, using another customer's wireless and it played fine.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-17-2015, 1:58 PM
Was this the Beethoven stuff?

William C Rogers
12-17-2015, 3:17 PM
That was cool. Missed last one first time, but finally got it. Thanks for posting

Mike Henderson
12-17-2015, 3:34 PM
Fun playing with it.

Mike

John K Jordan
12-17-2015, 3:57 PM
Thanks for posting this! Good clean fun - my 5-year-old grandson liked it too! I've played all of those. Duh! - I did the first couple before I noticed you could listen to each puzzle piece. Much easier that way. :-)

JKJ

Bert Kemp
12-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Why am I not getting any sound I run my cursor over the stings and they change color and move but I get no sound. I checked my volume and my sound mixer and everything is up to 100%. Everything else has sound.

John K Jordan
12-18-2015, 1:44 PM
I run my cursor over the stings and they change color and move but I get no sound

I don't know what stings are but I click the little speaker icon in the lower right corner of each game tile and that bit plays. I did the first couple without notice the sound so that works but requires more thinking.

JKJ

Bert Kemp
12-18-2015, 4:26 PM
I thought the strings are suppose to make sound when you run your cursor on them, heck they change color and move but I get no sound am I wrong on this assumption?

I don't know what stings are but I click the little speaker icon in the lower right corner of each game tile and that bit plays. I did the first couple without notice the sound so that works but requires more thinking.

JKJ

John K Jordan
12-18-2015, 5:24 PM
I thought the strings are suppose to make sound when you run your cursor on them, heck they change color and move but I get no sound am I wrong on this assumption?

Sorry, you've got me stumped on that. I don't see any strings at all and nothing changes color when I move the cursor. Each sheet music tile is enlarged and straightens when I click or drag but nothing changes color and nothing plays unless I hit the play button at the top of each puzzle or click the little icon in the lower corner of each tile. I'm using Windows 8 and Firefox browser. Puzzling.

JKJ

Mike Cashman
12-18-2015, 6:33 PM
That was awesome. If you missed it yesterday you can find it here: http://www.google.com/doodles/celebrating-ludwig-van-beethovens-245th-year