PDA

View Full Version : Corel not sending engraving only cut lines to JobControl

Mark Ward
12-10-2015, 7:59 AM
Having a problem as of this morning that when I send a file to jobcontrol for our Trotec it is sending the cut lines but not the engraving/rastering even when everything is selected.
I've checked and the material properties are correct and still have engraving options enabled and with the correct figures in.

Just to add, it might not be that corel isn't sending it but I should probably state that it is going missing or not being received by jobcontrol somewhere along the lines!

Anyone got any ideas?

Ed Maloney
12-10-2015, 8:42 AM
Is this for every job or just the current one that you are trying?

Mike Null
12-10-2015, 8:48 AM
How about your process mode settings?

Mark Sipes
12-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Just try this for me........ Reduce the DPI setting to 333 and see if it shows up...... I have the same problem on some images..... Trotec CS can't explain why..

AL Ursich
12-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Any chance it's a Layer Problem?

Dave Gates
12-10-2015, 4:49 PM
Check out the Object Manager docker....sometimes Corel likes to disable printing on a page or layer randomly. At least on my computer it does.

Steve Morris
12-10-2015, 5:08 PM
is the engraving colour set to RGB Black in Corel?

Keith Winter
12-10-2015, 5:15 PM
Couple things to check:
Engrave color is on in job control
You are using black and not another color for your engraving.

Additionally what version of job control is this?

Scott Shepherd
12-10-2015, 6:06 PM
What are the following set at?

Jack Clague
12-10-2015, 7:27 PM
Same as above, ensure the colour of your chosen engraving is 100% black or matching your chosen engraving colour in job control
Double check the settings on your CorelDraw to ensure that all of the image is being sent, make sure the engraving has not moved into the "guidelines" layer under the object manager

Trish Steding
12-11-2015, 2:31 PM
Hi Mark,

Are you using Job Control 10.5? There's a new feature that allows you to select "cut job only" as process mode. This will ignore all raster data. If not, Trotec Tech Support can set up a remote session to view and troubleshoot with you. Please visit http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US-GB/Support/Pages/Technical-Support.aspx for more information on tech support in the UK. Good luck! :)

Mark Ward
12-11-2015, 3:06 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys, have been using the laptop to get all our jobs done at the moment while our main computer is having the problems as we're pretty busy, not had chance to look through all the suggestions here so far but will try and do so this weekend, thanks so much for all the replies so far!

Hi Mark,

Are you using Job Control 10.5? There's a new feature that allows you to select "cut job only" as process mode. This will ignore all raster data. If not, Trotec Tech Support can set up a remote session to view and troubleshoot with you. Please visit http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US-GB/Support/Pages/Technical-Support.aspx for more information on tech support in the UK. Good luck! :)
Will add this one to look at. I actually had one of the UK tech guys with remote access for maybe 2-3 hours yesterday trying to sort it too but they didn't manage it.