hi everybody,

I am a new member from Montreal and my search for
Pinnacle laser in Canada didn't yield anything anybody could helph
me , I would be very happy

Bob

William Desrochers
09-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi Bob,

Welcome to SawMill Creek. There's supposed to be a Laserpro dealer in montreal. I'll see if i still have his info somewhere.

Will

William Desrochers
09-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Still looking for the Laserpro/Pinnacle dealer.

Here's the Xenetech dealer in montreal:

René Saint-Cyr
Oldham Robinson Integrated Technologies Inc.
4-2955, avenue Barclay
Montréal, QC H3S 1J9
Téléphone / Phone : (514) 605-8298
Télécopieur / Fax : (514) 605-7070
Courriel / Email : rene@oldhamrobinson.com
Will
<o:p></o:p>

Charette Robert
09-05-2005, 8:37 PM
salut William

Will I really apreciated your prompt answer, but I had
a very good quotation from Kern Laser system witch I think is the
bmw of laser engraving, it might be a bit more money but if you ever
see the sample they have you will understand the quality behind the
machine

Bob

Gary Shoemake
09-05-2005, 9:22 PM
Hi

Before you buy any machine make sure that you understand the level of support from the company. Lasers do mostly the same thing, and as most on the forum would agree it's the level of after purchase support that is the most important. There are several threads that speak to this in detail, do a search and you'll find a lot more info.

Good luck with your laser whichever one you decide on.

Gary

Keith Outten
09-06-2005, 5:42 AM
Please be advised that our Terms of Service provide instructions concerning signature content.

4. Signatures
Links are not allowed in signatures. Signatures may not be gratuitous commercial advertisements containing promotional offers, sales, or other marketing efforts.

Bruce Volden
09-06-2005, 7:22 AM
Charette,

I have been up (for me) to Wadena, MN and spent the better part of a day @ Kern Lasers. Top Notch stuff!! They told me at the time support is a main goal and I can attest to the fact as I over heard phone conversations, I think you would be quite happy and you will have a larger format for engraving on.
Unfortunately I do not own one of their machines. I have 2 LMI's and 1 Epilog TT. I would love to be able to trade all of these in for a Kern 24 X 48 50W machine. At the time I was up there I made a couple suggestions to Gerry, I don't know if they got incorporated but he and his programmer were very interested. I wanted him to think about "blank skip" (machine speeds up over areas not engraved). Good choice of machine I believe. Bruce

Robert Stremcha
09-11-2005, 2:31 AM
I own a Kern 150w 52x50" table. I would not trade that laser for a whole shop full of anyone else's lasers. Customer support is superb, and the equipment itself is very high quality, and built to run in a high-production environment with little down-time. The optics are pressurized: I only clean them about once a month! The entire table is a vacuum table, which holds everything from plywood to plastics flat. The beam quality is amazing; I get much better results at 300 Lpi on my Kern, than I do at 600 Lpi on my Epilog, and it is much faster! I could go on and on, but suffice it to say that I will be a Kern customer for life.