PDA

View Full Version : Nesting software for CorelDraw X3 and X7

Roger Lueck
12-05-2015, 7:40 PM
I've looked at eCut 6 and two other macros on MacroMonster that will "nest" objects within CorelDraw fof use with vinyl cutters and lasers. Is there any other nesting software that works well with CorelDraw X3 and/or X7 which should be considered?

Thank You,
Roger

Chris J Anderson
12-06-2015, 9:52 PM
Hi Roger,
i use ecut for many things, the added features in there such as perimeter / area measurement make it very attractive.

Cheers,
Chris

Roger Lueck
12-10-2015, 9:48 PM
Chris,

Thanks for the response, I thought there might be more options for nesting software available.

Roger

Craig Matheny
12-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Chris I nest everything myself have yet to find a macro that can decide what area of product is able to have stuff put into. IE... a circle in the middle of a square that is being cut out and not being used most nesting software will put the circle outside the square and that area of product is now wasted.

WJat I would love to find is a macro that can orginze cutting so the laser starts on the left side and works across instead of how we drew or nested the images.

Ruben Salcedo
12-11-2015, 11:50 AM
Craig,

eCut does that too, look here (http://eng.e-cut.ru/index.php?view=function&functionid=52)