PDA

View Full Version : Problems with 6090 Laser Machine.

Bill Reibelt
11-30-2015, 7:48 PM
I have had this FS Laser machine for 3 years and it has worked well only 1 replaced tube last July. Friday it stopped after 1 hour of engraving, no power and the safety switch will not reset. After about 1 hour it reset and the machine worked fine for about an hour. Finished the engraving then Sunday the machine lost power again. The safety switch would not reset. This morning (Monday) the safety switch reset and the machine is working again. Has anyone had this problem before or have an idea what would be the cause. I keep the water between 16 to 20 degrees C at all times and the air temp was 28 Degrees C.

Matt McCoy
11-30-2015, 9:59 PM
Could be power supply. I would send FS tech support an email.

Bill Reibelt
12-01-2015, 3:03 AM
The safety switch reset this morning and the machine is working well, spoke to GWeilki who sold me the last tube and they said that the machine is working properly, unknown why it stopped. possibly due to a very hot day and a large file being engraved.

Matt McCoy
12-01-2015, 9:18 AM
The safety switch reset this morning and the machine is working well, spoke to GWeilki who sold me the last tube and they said that the machine is working properly, unknown why it stopped. possibly due to a very hot day and a large file being engraved.

I have the same machine. Just for comparison, I used it in 30-40 degree C space this summer and large files are not an issue for the FS card/software. Hope that helps.

Bill Reibelt
12-02-2015, 7:12 AM
I think the fan for the electrics was a little dusted up. I cleaned the fan and there has been no problems with the machine, I am completing a couple of large jobs at this time 16 hours worth of engraving. All's good.