PDA

View Full Version : Craftsman table saw model 11324181

Stanley Hopper
11-28-2015, 1:53 PM
I'm looking for a rip fence assembly for my "old" 12 inch craftsman table saw model 11324181. The part number is 62581. Sears no longer has this part available. Does any one have one or an idea for a replacement option. Thanks

Curt Harms
11-29-2015, 7:58 AM
Hi Stanley and welcome. I suspect many will recommend something other than the OEM rip fence. Maybe something like this? It looks like the successor to the Delta T2 which was a pretty popular upgrade for Craftsman saws. T2s used to be found on sale for $150. It looks like those days are gone. There are other options such as Vega but I think they're more $$$.

http://www.toolbarn.com/delta-36-t30t3.html

The other alternative would be Ebay. A search for table saw fences brings up a good selection including Craftsman.

Lee Schierer
11-29-2015, 8:46 AM
I own a 10" saw that had the same fence. The fence was really not very good and couldn't be relied upon to lock down square each time it was moved. I replaced the fence with a Biesmeyer fence and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Look for a good quality replacement fence instead of the OEM fence and you will be very glad you did.