PDA

View Full Version : Have Nice grinder, how do I get that assembly that I see people have for sharpening.

Sam Beagle
11-23-2015, 5:21 PM
Title says it all. That assembly for under the grinder that allows you to use jigs and what ever else.

David Walser
11-23-2015, 5:34 PM
You buy it. Most people have the Wolverine system from Oneway. Other, similar systems, are available. I prefer Woodcut's Tru-grind system, because it's more compact, to Oneway's. However, because I have a Tormek, I use their system for my grinder. Here's a link to a vendor that handles many of the various options: http://www.packardwoodworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=packard&Category_Code=sharp

William McAnelly
11-23-2015, 11:24 PM
Capt-n eddie castlin (youtube) has them for a real good price also look PSI

Aaron Craven
11-24-2015, 8:17 AM
Capt-n eddie castlin (youtube) has them for a real good price also look PSI

Just saw a new video from Capn Eddie yesterday and he said he was going to have to stop making his Blackhawk system for the time being. It's probably worth double-checking in case he has any remaining stock, though.

Peter Blair
11-24-2015, 9:35 AM
Love the Wolverene and have seen some home made ones. BUT if you add Robo Hippy's indexed rest to one side you will have everything you ever need as far as sharpening jigs go.

Steve Nix
11-24-2015, 9:51 AM
Wolverine system w/ Raptor angle gauges from any turner supply catalogues or Internet .whle you're buying bite the bullet and get a set of cbn wheels.