Chris Rolke
08-31-2005, 12:52 PM
found out that my wife and i are going to become parents for the first time

1st doc appointment is the 29th of sept

roughly due at the end of april

wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Michael Stafford
08-31-2005, 12:53 PM
Congratulations! By far the most profound and meaningful life changing experience I know of.....

Michael Ballent
08-31-2005, 1:22 PM
Chris,
Congrats on the news, get ready for all those projects that the little ones will bring ;) We are expecting our first this November so all I can tell you is to have patience with your wife... My wife calls it pregnancy brain :p Late night runs to the store to satisfy cravings etc it will be a crazy time. I know that you are looking forward to it as much as we are :D

found out that my wife and i are going to become parents for the first time

1st doc appointment is the 29th of sept

wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Donnie Raines
08-31-2005, 1:23 PM
Good for you Chris!! Really happy for you....now make sure you get in some shop time before the "big day".

Glenn Clabo
08-31-2005, 1:35 PM

Roughly? Now that's a cool name! ;)

Congrats!

Michael Ballent
08-31-2005, 2:16 PM
Roughly? Now that's a cool name! ;)

Congrats!

Our baby boy will be called Porter :D

John M. Cioffi
08-31-2005, 3:07 PM
So, that's news - comming from Loveland?????

Seriously, Chris, Congrats to you & the MRS.
When the time comes, are you going to find out if it will be a boy or girl?
Some of my Male friends did not want to know,beforehand. the Mothers-to-be seem to always want to know.
Hope everything works out great for you both.
Now, get busy in that shop!!!
John

Jim Becker
08-31-2005, 3:10 PM
Congrats, Chris! I guess taking some time away from the shop paid off... ;) Seriously, that's wonderful news!

Vaughn McMillan
08-31-2005, 3:44 PM
Congrats, Chris, that's great news. Like Donnie said, you might want to get in some shop time over the next few months while you still are sleeping relatively normal hours.
<ducks and="" runs="" for="" cover="">
- Vaughn</ducks>

Mike Weaver
08-31-2005, 3:49 PM
Congrats!!!!

That has been the best (and hardest) job I've undertaken.

I wish you all the best!

-Mike

Jon Olson
08-31-2005, 4:46 PM
Congrats....our second was just born 8/8/05...Sleepless nights aside, awesome experience and wonderful joys everyday...kids add so much meaning to your life...

Jon

Charles McKinley
08-31-2005, 8:57 PM
Congrats!!! That is the best news I have heard today. My youngest turned one today. It is a great experience.

Dick Parr
08-31-2005, 9:45 PM
Congratulations Chris, get your shop time in now. :D :rolleyes:

Dennis Peacock
08-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Congrats Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!! May everything go well and smoothly for you and the wife.!!! :D

Chris Rolke
09-01-2005, 1:02 PM
thanks everyone

i have been assured by the wife that i will still get some shop time ( not as much as before but some is better than nothing right??)

i have a show at the end of sept and once that is done i will start on the baby projects( dresser /changing table, and the crib )

Ernie Nyvall
09-02-2005, 7:52 PM
Congratulations Chris!!!!! It's a wonderful part of life having children. I myself am playing with grandchildren these days.

Ernie

Jim Dunn
09-02-2005, 8:52 PM
Just wait till the baby gets here. Then the "fun" really starts. Congrats. to you and your wife. Here's to your new baby.