PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly; Looks like they are getting things refined

Scott Brandstetter
11-12-2015, 1:07 AM
Just took a look at the website and they are discontinuing a lot of items from many categories of wood working tools on their website. This is not to complain, simply noting the change. I have always been amazed at the selection of, for say, drill press, that they have on their site. I am a huge Grizzly fan and hope that this move continues to make their business profitable so that we, the buyers, can continue to have them as a resource for excellent tools at a great price.

Now....can't help but wonder....for the items they are discontinuing, will they be offering great deals. I always have a list of "wants" and would love to catch a deal.

Wade Lippman
11-12-2015, 4:26 AM
They often have several items that you can't tell apart. Two table saws with slightly different specs, but either would be just fine, and the same tool in 2 or 3 colors. It always seemed silly to me. But perhaps that isn't what they are cutting out; I don't need any tools, so I haven't looked there recently. (when I say need, I really mean justify)

Ben Caruso
11-12-2015, 8:07 AM
I bet it's more of an issue with the website right now where it's just showing a bunch of things that are discontinued that it doesn't normally show when you go to the section to buy something. I've always been able to find a page for details of older machines that they no longer sell, but they don't normally show up in the list of tools to buy. I'm guessing it'll get fixed soon.