PDA

View Full Version : Epilog job manager

RICHARD LAXTON
11-08-2015, 3:38 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows if the Epilog Job Manager will work on my machine. I have a re-furbished (original 2000 / re-furbed in 2008) Epilog Legend 32 - 35 watt machine.
I am running Windows Vista 32 bit along with Corel x4.
If anyone has experience with this, I would appreciate step by step directions on how to get this going. I have seen the demo and it looks like it would be great to have.
I talked to the sales person who sold me the machine a year or two ago and he said just to download the drivers. I then talked to Tech Support who advised me that the Job Manager would not work on my machine and that they had no intentions on creating a format for older machines. I really appreciate any and all help on this.

Mike Null
11-08-2015, 8:34 AM
Richard

Welcome to SMC. Epilog's web site indicates that the Job manager software is for models in current production only. Tech Support gave you the right advice.

RICHARD LAXTON
11-08-2015, 9:24 PM
Thanks Mike. I was afraid of that. I hate having to write all my settings down. Thanks for the info.

Bert Kemp
11-08-2015, 10:01 PM
you can put all your setting in the job design in a no printable layer, then when ever you bring that job up again all the setting are right there.;)

Thanks Mike. I was afraid of that. I hate having to write all my settings down. Thanks for the info.