PDA

View Full Version : Rockler Laser

Bill George
11-03-2015, 6:38 PM
Those of you who are in woodworking also might have received your new Holiday gift edition Rockler catalog in the mail. I just got mine today and the featured on the cover is a new "Full Spectrum H Series Laser / Engraver" at a special price.... wait for it..... Yes just $3,849.99. But if you need a air filter you can add that for just $1,799.99.
I'm guessing a full 40 watt laser at a bargain price, and both with free shipping.

Bert Kemp
11-03-2015, 8:09 PM
right 40 watt thats really like 32 or so, more FS propaganda, I think they hired DS for a marketing mgr.:D

David Somers
11-03-2015, 8:30 PM
I also noted that Woodcraft here in Seattle is carrying CNC's. No lasers yet. But if Rockler is going that router, hard to imagine Woodcraft is very far behind them.

Bert? DS hired for a marketing mgr? Have I been pulled out of retirement or are you referring to the UK DS? <grin>

Bert Kemp
11-03-2015, 8:54 PM
Neither Dave LOL guess again :D

I also noted that Woodcraft here in Seattle is carrying CNC's. No lasers yet. But if Rockler is going that router, hard to imagine Woodcraft is very far behind them.

Bert? DS hired for a marketing mgr? Have I been pulled out of retirement or are you referring to the UK DS? <grin>