PDA

View Full Version : Time to get serious about a

Bob Wilkerson
06-09-2003, 12:20 PM
cyclone installation. Like many, I've wanted to do it for some time but something just happened to give me a kick in that direction....

Have you ever seen the results of blowing off the top bag from your portable dust collector thats sitting about 8 feet away from you on the OTHER side of the saw...... Looks like I need to get the leaf blower fired up as it looks like I blew half a bag full around in a small tornado. So much dust and chips in the air that I could hardly see to find the switch.

So it looks like I'll have to get on the stick REAL SOON NOW!!!

Bob - dusty in Richmond, VA thinking that I'd provide a small chuckle for a Monday......

Ken Salisbury
06-09-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Bob Wilkerson

Bob - dusty in Richmond, VA thinking that I'd provide a small chuckle for a Monday......

<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#008000" size="4">&quot;I have been there - done that !!
Thanks -we all need a good chuckle on Monday Morning &quot;</font></p>

Lee Schierer
06-09-2003, 12:33 PM
I can honestly state that I have not yet had my dust collector come apart and spew dust all over my shop. Notice I said not yet. ......... Thanks for the chuckle.

Jim Becker
06-09-2003, 1:36 PM
LOL! I bet that was a real "Pillsbury Dough Boy" moment... :D

Seriously, the best thing I ever did was put a cyclone system in my shop...and that was before there were as many fine choices as there are now. Put it on your priority list--that other wiz-bang industrial tool you've been salivating on can wait a little longer!