PDA

View Full Version : Images

Kent Adams
10-29-2015, 1:10 PM
Is there a better browser to use with SMC? The Wisywig editor is wonky on my version of Chrome and most times I can't upload a picture. Dragging and dropping doesn't work either. Explorer I have the same problems as well as Safari.

I must be doing something wrong. Why no attachment option when you are replying to someone? I don't know how people are adding images in their replies, must be some sort of evil magic. :D

Chuck Wintle
10-29-2015, 1:39 PM
Is there a better browser to use with SMC? The Wisywig editor is wonky on my version of Chrome and most times I can't upload a picture. Dragging and dropping doesn't work either. Explorer I have the same problems as well as Safari.

I must be doing something wrong. Why no attachment option when you are replying to someone? I don't know how people are adding images in their replies, must be some sort of evil magic. :D

Have you tried Firefox?

Bruce Page
10-29-2015, 1:54 PM
Kent, to add images to a reply click on Go Advanced at the lower right of the reply window and then on Manage Attachments.

There is detailed information on how to post pictures in this thread: posting photos - as of June 2011 (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?167711-posting-photos-as-of-June-2011)

Kent Adams
10-29-2015, 2:09 PM
Thanks Bruce for sharing

Sean Troy
10-29-2015, 2:24 PM
have you updated your Chrome Browser lately?

Lee Schierer
10-29-2015, 5:11 PM
+1 for firefox. I removed chrome from my laptop.