PDA

View Full Version : Lee Valley Free Shipping

Michael Moscicki
10-22-2015, 12:22 PM
Lee Valley is at it again. Free shipping from October 22 to November 2 on orders of $40 or more.

Just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone was drooling over their aprons, planes or myriad of other tools and missed out on the last free shipping event.

No affiliation with Lee Valley other than being a happy customer.

Chuck Nickerson
10-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Darn it! My miter trimmer from Lee Valley arrives tomorrow.

Bill McNiel
10-22-2015, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the notice. I have a waiting list at LV. Gonna be an expensive day.

John Sanford
10-22-2015, 1:48 PM
Other than using my giftcard from previously, I'm fairly safe from this free shipping event. Not, mind you, because my LV wishlist is empty. Nay, god forbid such a tragic state. Rather, it is because in 4 weeks and a day, I'll be attending my very first Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, the first one to come within 400 miles of me in the last 4 years. Due to this happy circumstance, I am endeavouring to husband my fundage in order to not seem like a mooch as I pester the poor L-N folks all day. A bench plane, a block plane, and perhaps a couple other things can add up quick.

Gregory Lyons
10-22-2015, 1:57 PM
Indeed, my wish list seems to maintain a constant length even though I'm a couple hundred dollars poorer every time they do this.

Ben Rivel
10-22-2015, 5:39 PM
Yep, got the email this morning too. Of course it finally comes when I'm broke. Just ordered a Sawstop PCS 3HP 36". Took advantage of the 5X eBay Bucks deal that is going on for those that got the invite. Not gonna have any money for a couple months at least!

Greg Sznajdruk
10-23-2015, 12:26 AM
Who needs free shipping the latest LV store, opened in Kingston ON a 15 minute drive.

This defiantly a gloat.

Greg