PDA

View Full Version : Finally took the plunge

Pat Kearney
08-28-2005, 11:22 PM
Just figured I'd update everyone. After about 1 1/2 years of reading and painstaking decision making I have finally ordered my laser. I ordered an Epilog Helix 35 Watt and should have it in about 3 weeks. Much of my decision was based upon information read on this site (I think over this last year and a half I have read every thread-what a lot of useful advice). Thanks to everyone for the taking the time to provide inexperienced people such as myself with the great info. I will keep you posted.

Brent Brod
08-29-2005, 7:35 AM
You are in for some great fun :)

Pat Kearney
08-29-2005, 9:42 PM
From what I have read you are right - I can't wait!

Pat Kearney
09-28-2005, 10:52 PM
How else can I describe it but awesome? I received my Epilog Helix 35W three days ago and it's great! I took two vacation days from work to "play" with the Helix. My only regret is I never took a full week as this is a ball to use.

I just tried to attaching some pics of work we have done thus far plus a pic of the unit itself but it gave me an error when I tired. I'd say it's the size of the file as each pic is about 1.5MB in size. When I figure it out I will post the snaps.

Now the work begins - trying to market the products and services in order to make money with it.

By the way, for anyone who has sent me an email this past few weeks and I have not replied, please excuse me as my old computer "gave up the ghost" and I just installed my new one.

Take care.

PAT

Joe Pelonio
09-29-2005, 8:25 AM
Pat - be careful, it can become addictive. At times you'll be very tempted to stay up all night or skip work to finish an exciting project! Then there will be other times when you have to stay up all night to finish a huge rush job for a customer.

Pat Kearney
09-30-2005, 3:52 PM
Thanks Joe, and thus the reason the reply was posted at 12:20 AM - Yawn!!!:cool: