PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer

Peter Stahl
09-28-2015, 10:58 AM
We have specific Intranet Web Sites we have to use Internet Explorer with. We also have multiple uses on the same PC. I have a web site that doesn't work the same on my account then it does on another. If I open the web page I should get a banner at the top and menu items in the lower section but I don't get the menu stuff. I deleted all the cache & temp files, is there someplace IE stores individual settings?

Sean Troy
09-28-2015, 2:46 PM
We have specific Intranet Web Sites we have to use Internet Explorer with. We also have multiple uses on the same PC. I have a web site that doesn't work the same on my account then it does on another. If I open the web page I should get a banner at the top and menu items in the lower section but I don't get the menu stuff. I deleted all the cache & temp files, is there someplace IE stores individual settings?
Did you refresh the browser?

Mike Ontko
09-28-2015, 6:39 PM
"Specific intranet sites that you have to use IE with"--by any chance, are you referring to a Microsoft SharePoint environment? The issue you're describing sounds like a confusion with a customized/personalized page.

Peter Stahl
09-28-2015, 6:51 PM
Did you refresh the browser?

How do I refresh the Browser? I restart the PC and log into my account.

Peter Stahl
09-28-2015, 6:55 PM
"Specific intranet sites that you have to use IE with"--by any chance, are you referring to a Microsoft SharePoint environment? The issue you're describing sounds like a confusion with a customized/personalized page.

No it's not a sharepoint site but it is special, it's called MyInfo. It's used as a self help site for our benefits. Help line wasn't much help.

Sean Troy
09-29-2015, 11:29 AM
How do I refresh the Browser? I restart the PC and log into my account.
Top left hand side of your browser is a circle with arrow. Click it.