PDA

View Full Version : My wife

Michael Weber
09-24-2015, 11:15 AM
Just called me an "irascible old crab". :( After I looked up irascible, I pointed out to her that was redundant. She was not amused.:mad:
;);)

Prashun Patel
09-24-2015, 11:25 AM
I bet she'll be even less amused that you posted it here ;)

Alan Hick
09-24-2015, 12:55 PM
Just called me an "irascible old crab". :( After I looked up irascible, I pointed out to her that was redundant. She was not amused.:mad:
;);)

Thank you. It's been a while since I read something that actually made me laugh out loud.

julian abram
09-24-2015, 2:07 PM
:)Hmm, perhaps the result of hanging around the house for too long. Hop your bike and run up to Fayetteville for a couple days of Bikes, Blues & BBQ. She will appreciate you more when you return.:)

Joe Tilson
09-25-2015, 9:22 AM
I might be irascible, but I am not a crab!
That's your come back.:eek:

That'll get a good fight started.
On second thought don't go there.
Second thought is where us irascible people forget to go some times.

Brian Ashton
09-25-2015, 9:27 AM
;);)

Sounds like she said youre normal

ken masoumi
09-25-2015, 10:04 AM
You should have said:who are you calling old?

Ken Fitzgerald
09-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Michael,

I would like to see you repost in this thread so that your friends know that you survived after creating this thread!;)

Dennis Peacock
09-25-2015, 11:55 AM
Michael,

I would like to see you repost in this thread so that your friends know that you survived after creating this thread!;)

ROFL....!!!!!!! Good one Ken.!!! :D

Wade Lippman
09-25-2015, 3:51 PM
You are too far away for me to look forward to your garage sale.

Mark Blatter
09-25-2015, 3:59 PM
:)Hmm, perhaps the result of hanging around the house for too long. Hop your bike and run up to Fayetteville for a couple days of Bikes, Blues & BBQ. She will appreciate you more when you return.:)

I would ignore all the advice, except mine of course, you will receive on this post. Unless you are wanting to start a fight with her.

Mark Blatter
09-25-2015, 4:04 PM
Michael,

It could be the wife, after she buries the old crab out back. We simply wont know.

julian abram
09-25-2015, 10:28 PM
Mike, if you don't surface soon I'll be forced to do one of those "wellness" checks, it's been a year but think I can still find your house.

Michael Weber
09-26-2015, 12:56 AM
Still here. Can't go to BBB Julian, bikers scare me more that my wife does.:eek: Can't deny she's at least partly correct. It's not like I was trying though, it just comes naturally. She also says I'm a terrible scoffer. Pffssssst! Don't know why she thinks that. Thanks for all the amusing replies:D

Rich Riddle
09-27-2015, 8:59 PM
At least she didn't indicate you were petulant. That's a step down the ladder.

Michael Weber
09-28-2015, 1:31 AM
No, she would never do that. She doesn't like to see me sulk.