PDA

View Full Version : OT: COMPAQ Rechargable wireless optical mouse

Bob Weisner
08-25-2005, 11:30 PM
Hi:

Just got a new wireless rechargable mouse and I got a few questions:

1. How long does the battery stay charged?

2. there are 3 lights on it. 1 on the mouse and 2 lights on the charger. One says CHRG . The other light says RX. I assume CHRG means CHARGE. What does RX mean? The box it came in from the store did not include the owner's manual.

Thanks,

Randy Meijer
08-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Does the manufacturer have a web site?? If so, maybe you can find the answer there??

Lee DeRaud
08-26-2005, 1:43 AM
Hi:

Just got a new wireless rechargable mouse and I got a few questions:

1. How long does the battery stay charged?

2. there are 3 lights on it. 1 on the mouse and 2 lights on the charger. One says CHRG . The other light says RX. I assume CHRG means CHARGE. What does RX mean? The box it came in from the store did not include the owner's manual.

Thanks,"RX" normally means "receive"...it probably indicates that the receiver (in the charger) is within range of the transmitter (in the mouse).

Tim Morton
08-26-2005, 7:12 AM
I have the logitech cordless lazer mouse, and i stick it on the charger a couple times a month...over night. Never had a problem.

Lee DeRaud
08-26-2005, 11:01 AM
The box it came in from the store did not include the owner's manual.Check the driver/utility disk that came with it: there's probably a manual on there in PDF format. (If there wasn't a disk, contact HP/Compaq and yell at them.)