PDA

View Full Version : Just for the fun of it......

Bart Leetch
08-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Here is a picture posted to Badger Pond of someones shop.

Now here is the deal can anyone BUT THE OWNER of the shop guess whose shop is in this picture?

I hope someone from Badger Pond days can recognize this shop.

In 24 hours I'll reveal whose shop it is. :D

The time & date is now 7:57 PDT 8/25/05

I'll do this from time to time & call it guess this shop shot.

John M. Cioffi
08-26-2005, 7:08 AM
I'll guess it's John Renzetti's; before all the new upgrades,maybe???

John

John Renzetti
08-26-2005, 7:52 AM
[QUOTE=John M. Cioffi]I'll guess it's John Renzetti's; before all the new upgrades,maybe???

Hi, That is definetly not mine, too neat and orderly. :)
I was going to guess Col George Dart.
take care,
John

Rob Russell
08-26-2005, 8:06 AM
It's John Miliunas' shop, but it's from before they moved to the house they're in now. Ya coulda at least picked his "new" shop to hang up in front of us! :D

John Miliunas
08-26-2005, 8:17 AM
Yikes!!!:eek: What a blast from the past!:) The Pond was ok but, the Creek just flat out rocks!!!:D :) :cool:

Bob Noles
08-26-2005, 8:57 AM
Yikes!!!:eek: What a blast from the past!:) The Pond was ok but, the Creek just flat out rocks!!!:D :) :cool:

How's the old saying go?.....You've come a long way baby.....:D

Jim Becker
08-26-2005, 9:05 AM
I don't even think I have a picture of my first shop... :( I'll have to dig through the non-digital piles someday to find out.

Bart...good idea. Keep 'em coming!

Bart Leetch
08-26-2005, 9:56 AM
It's John Miliunas' shop, but it's from before they moved to the house they're in now. Ya coulda at least picked his "new" shop to hang up in front of us! :D

Congratulations Rob for a good eye ;) or maybe a sharp memory :eek: .

As John verified its his old shop.

John Miliunas
08-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Congratulations Rob for a good eye ;) or maybe a sharp memory :eek: .

As John verified its his old shop.

Hey Bart, thanks for giving my old shop the "honor" of being first but, as Jim B. said, I think you're on to something here. Keep this going with other trivia! It's kinda' fun!:D Thanks!:) :cool:

Kelly C. Hanna
08-26-2005, 10:08 AM
I have my first free standing shop on a webpage...it was scary small at 12x16 and looking back at it makes me wonder how I got anything done in there....:eek:

John M. Cioffi
08-26-2005, 10:30 AM
John R.

I chose your shop because there was a thread somewhere (here) where they wanted you to show your shop,as it is,now.

JohnM. I can see you've come a long way.
How are you feeling,lately?

John....never posted pics of my place.

John Miliunas
08-26-2005, 10:51 AM
JohnM. I can see you've come a long way.
How are you feeling,lately?

Thanks, John! Yeah, it's been a pleasant "trip", to say the least! I still can't hardly believe I worked out of that little shop. By the same token, there was a certain amount of "coziness" to it and I still enjoyed it immensely!:) As far as how I'm feeling lately, still a bit sore/weak BUT, getting better every day! Heck, I can even "operate" a hand plane now!:D Most of the time, the other hand is hurting more than the one with surgery, so things are going as planned. Thanks for asking!:) :cool:

Steve Clardy
08-26-2005, 10:56 AM
I fer sure knew it wasn't mine. Too clean!!