PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Corel Issue

Wayne Grecco
09-20-2015, 12:19 PM
To all,

I have a couple images (in one Corel File) that I am having a problem with and was hoping someone would be willing to help with. Attached are 2 Corel X5 files with a couple Unicorns. I am trying to get a cut line around each of the images (so there is no white space showing). I have tried to use the CREATE BOUNDARY option as well as the CONTOUR option but cant get either to work with these specific images. It either locks up my computer or only grabs a portion of the image.

Can anyone help me out and then explain how you got it to work?? I would GREATLY appreciate the assistance!

Wayne

Bert Kemp
09-20-2015, 1:03 PM
One way to do it would be to make the image a hair outline of a different color then use virtual line delete tool to get rid of all the lines other then the outer line. lot of work but it can be done. I'd make a copy then delete the line you don't need then overlay the original and cut it.

Bert Kemp
09-20-2015, 5:44 PM
Did this real fast maybe it will work for you.:)321787

One way to do it would be to make the image a hair outline of a different color then use virtual line delete tool to get rid of all the lines other then the outer line. lot of work but it can be done. I'd make a copy then delete the line you don't need then overlay the original and cut it.

Tony Lenkic
09-20-2015, 7:33 PM
Wayne.

Here are three ready to cut. Last one may require hand tracing.

Wayne Grecco
09-20-2015, 10:14 PM
Bert & Tony,

Thank you both! I appreciate the help!
Wayne