PDA

View Full Version : CorlLaser software

Roy Sanders
09-13-2015, 9:40 PM
Hello Group, particularly if you are new or use CorelLaser,

I wrote a couple of posts about attempting to engrave wine bottles, and other pieces on my rotary device. Well after hours of trial and error after error i decided to research set tutorials. If you guessed that they are all in Chinese you would be correct. Thanks to translate.google.com I piece by piece patched together a tutorial. GLAD I did. I discovered that my device is the 'simple' one and it is not default. Then I discovered that there are a couple of formulas to remember, but the key is to know what the device is called. it makes a difference how the piece rotates :D Tomorrow the test continues, prayerfully errors will diminish

Roy'

This is what a simple rotary device looks like in CorelLaser
file://localhost/Users/roysanders/Library/Group%20Containers/UBF8T346G9.Office/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.png

Roy Sanders
09-16-2015, 7:33 AM
321536This is what I attempted to upload before.

321537 This is the same pen without the isolation.

Learning is such a pain in the [you know] but what fun when it works.

Roy

Scott Shepherd
09-16-2015, 8:10 AM
Roy, put blue painters tape on the item and turn the power down. It'll engrave white on the tape if your settings are correct, and you won't have to "learn" by engraving in all your good products. It'll make life a lot less stressful when engraving things you only have one of. I say tape, but that's mainly for round stuff. If it's flat, I use a variety of other materials, posterboard, clear acrylic, etc.