PDA

View Full Version : Fishin' Arkysaw Style....pic

Dennis Peacock
08-24-2005, 7:29 PM
Well, went and done a little fishin' and thought ya'll might like to see a couple of pics of my favorite fishin' hole.

Jim Dunn
08-24-2005, 8:22 PM
Come on Dennis. As a bass fisherman I resemble that remark about your toe. It could be a carp but not a bass.

Steve Clardy
08-24-2005, 8:24 PM
Lol. Where have I seen that at.
Bring that HOLE to the barbecue and I can fish it for ya.

Jim Becker
08-24-2005, 9:18 PM
Slow day in the data backup business there, Dennis?? :D LOL! That's really cute!!

Dennis Peacock
08-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Slow day in the data backup business there, Dennis?? :D LOL! That's really cute!!

Nope,

This was done a while back. At the moment Jim, We are only backing up 1.45 Petabytes of data per month or roughly 12,510 backups per month. :eek: Average size file is around 64 Gigabytes with production data having files just over 250 Gigabytes each. 135 Large Scale Unix servers as Master Backup Servers.....945 Tape drives and roughly 1.95 Million tapes. And we're still growing..!!!! :eek: :D

Cecil Arnold
08-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Boy Dennis, I was sure wrong about Arkies, I thought you fished with dynamite.

Keel McDonald
08-25-2005, 7:17 AM
Dennis,

Sure beats a day at work, don't it?

Joe Tonich
08-25-2005, 7:29 AM
And I thought you guys said you didn't know any good fishin holes I could take JJ & Johnny. You were holdin out on us. :mad: :p :p :D

Dennis Peacock
08-25-2005, 8:55 AM
And I thought you guys said you didn't know any good fishin holes I could take JJ & Johnny. You were holdin out on us. :mad: :p :p :D

Howdy Joe,

Well....next time ya come this way? We'll be sure to go to muh fav-o-rite fishin' spot so JJ and Johnny can wet a hook. :D

Ed Breen
08-25-2005, 7:17 PM
Hey Dennis,

Your fishin hole looks a little peaked to me, may be the drought has dried it up. For me, i guess a bit further north on 65 to the Buffalo and then maybe east to the Strawberry. They have just a tad more water in them. Isn't it strange that an Okie goes to Hog country and buys a years out of state license when he has a lifetime in his own state. Go Figure!
Ed
:p

Steve Clardy
08-25-2005, 7:24 PM
Hey Dennis,

Your fishin hole looks a little peaked to me, may be the drought has dried it up. For me, i guess a bit further north on 65 to the Buffalo and then maybe east to the Strawberry. They have just a tad more water in them. Isn't it strange that an Okie goes to Hog country and buys a years out of state license when he has a lifetime in his own state. Go Figure!
Ed
:p

Hey Ed. Buffalo isn't far from me. And also, I've been to Muskogee a couple times. My BIL used to live there.
Steve:)

Ed Breen
08-26-2005, 10:41 AM
Yo Steve,

Can't wait 'til the BBQ to meet yall. It will be nice to meet folks from down here!

Ed:rolleyes:

Steve Clardy
08-26-2005, 10:51 AM
Yo Steve,

Can't wait 'til the BBQ to meet yall. It will be nice to meet folks from down here!

Heeyyyyeee!! So yer coming to Terry's?

Fred Voorhees
08-26-2005, 8:08 PM
I have had them kind of days also Dennis. Here for example just a few short years ago in Oswego,NY. A few hours worth of Salmon fishing one morning.

larry merlau
08-29-2005, 11:42 AM
Yo Steve,

hey ED ya'll better be careful of them "others" down there, the looks of a few of them aint to good, :D wouldnt want ya to get what sumon of them got :D

Kurt Aebi
08-29-2005, 3:53 PM
Dennis,

For a while I thought that picture was of You and Mark taking a break from building his shop! :D

Nice one!

Looks like Fred will be inviting us over for Smoked Salmon one of these days!!!! :rolleyes: