PDA

View Full Version : My first time Blumotion drawer slides

Michael Weber
09-09-2015, 9:00 PM
Never having had the experience before I can't believe what I've been going without for so long. At first I was a little confused. It seemed overly complex with all the bits and pieces in inexplicable locations. Sure, I'd seen the illustrations but never this close and personal. After all the superfluous outer coverings were off, my intrigue only increased. Bearing in mind I had no instruction manual at hand, there were a couple of misdirected attempts about which sides went toward one another, which ends went where and exactly what went into what. Even some doubt that the parts were at all compatible. I proceeded slowly lest I break something in my inexperience and naivety. Finally, feeling the slow silky smooth in and out movement was exquisite. Eventually movement became more confident, even slammingly hard. Everything fit so well, so logical, so almost mystical it could only have been the result of divine engineering. I was overcome with emotion at the wonder of it and I finally understood the desire for Blumotion under mount drawer slides.

Ole Anderson
09-10-2015, 8:18 AM
Ah, welcome to the Blumotion experience...

julian abram
09-10-2015, 4:59 PM
Gee Mike, do you really like them? On a side note, you have some surgery coming up soon, correct?

Michael Weber
09-10-2015, 9:23 PM
I do like them. Moderators did change the title, I guess just so folks knew before reading what it was actually about. I cleared it before posting. Got what I presumed was a very clever tongue in cheek approval from Kieth, but maybe not. Anyway, yeah my revision surgery is a week from today. Getting a longer array this time. Surgeon isn't 100 percent enthusiastic about the mid Scala array. He really likes the old longer array from AB and believes his patients have better results other than residual hearing retention.

Ken Fitzgerald
09-11-2015, 1:50 AM
Here's wishing you the best with the new array Michael.

Michael Weber
09-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Thanks Ken.