PDA

View Full Version : rained on back of house, but not front

Tom M King
09-08-2015, 5:32 PM
maybe an eighth of an inch. I guess it had to draw the line somewhere.

Bruce Wrenn
09-08-2015, 9:25 PM
Several years ago, I was in upstairs office, when I heard it raining, actually pouring. Turned on outside light, and it was raining SIDE WAYS in back yard. Went down stairs as I figured Direct TV, which wife was watching would be off. Wife said look up at skylights. I saw stars. Opened back door and it was still raining side ways in back yard, but not a drop on the front side of the house.

Chris Damm
09-09-2015, 8:18 AM
Years ago my brother and I were racing a squall line on Lake Michigan. I was driving from the back of the boat and was getting soaked while he was dry in the front seat so I did what any brother would do....I slowed down!

Scott Shepherd
09-09-2015, 9:45 AM
Years ago my brother and I were racing a squall line on Lake Michigan. I was driving from the back of the boat and was getting soaked while he was dry in the front seat so I did what any brother would do....I slowed down!

Thanks for that, it made me laugh out loud :D So very, very true!

Wade Lippman
09-09-2015, 10:45 AM
15 years ago we had a savage wind storm, with trees down everywhere. I lost 10 trees and had limbs come through the roof and wall.
I took my dog for our routine walk, went through 200ft of woods and came to a neighborhood where there wasn't a leaf out of place.
I had real mixed emotions about that.