PDA

View Full Version : It should be against the law . . . . . .

lowell holmes
09-05-2015, 4:03 PM
What Lee Valley did - they sent me a 468 page catalog full of tools and hardware. It came in the mail today.

I feel a bit helpless.

glenn bradley
09-05-2015, 4:16 PM
Supportgroups are being established in your area. Help is on the way.

Halgeir Wold
09-05-2015, 4:55 PM
The only thing that may help in such situations is........maybe a full team of shrinks....... ;)

Malcolm McLeod
09-05-2015, 5:37 PM
Or you could just put the new Lie-Nielsen catalog next to it. Maybe you'll be too conflicted to p/u either?

Joe Tilson
09-05-2015, 7:06 PM
Got my new catalog out of the mail box today, and my credit card self destructed.

Ralph Boumenot
09-05-2015, 7:20 PM
Grab a towel, peruse the pages, and drool uncontrollably.

Tony Zaffuto
09-05-2015, 7:38 PM
Well........I have a habit of putting sticky notes alongside what interests me and leave woodworking catalogs out where SWMBO can easily find them. Perfect cure for gifts!

Frederick Skelly
09-05-2015, 9:37 PM
Or you could just put the new Lie-Nielsen catalog next to it.

My LN catalog arrived yesterday. My LV catalog arrived today. They ARE right next to each other, Malcolm! Gonna look at both tonight. Great wat to spend the evening!

Moses Yoder
09-06-2015, 7:54 AM
I fixed that by moving and not giving them my new address.

Tony Zaffuto
09-06-2015, 7:55 AM
My LN catalog arrived yesterday. My LV catalog arrived today. They ARE right next to each other, Malcolm! Gonna look at both tonight. Great wat to spend the evening!

Fred,

There is a far better way to spend an evening! My wife and daughter were out of town last night and I had no one to tell me what to do, what not to eat, where not go. I had a great time!

Spent the night, falling asleep on the couch, with Netflix on (Civil War series, still on now). Empty bag of chips and cookies on the floor by the couch, though I don't if I ate them all or the house beagle. They're due home about mid-day and I'm going to have to mess up the bedroom, lest my wife think I went out somewhere!

T.

Frederick Skelly
09-06-2015, 12:17 PM
Fred,

There is a far better way to spend an evening! My wife and daughter were out of town last night and I had no one to tell me what to do, what not to eat, where not go. I had a great time!

Spent the night, falling asleep on the couch, with Netflix on (Civil War series, still on now). Empty bag of chips and cookies on the floor by the couch, though I don't if I ate them all or the house beagle. They're due home about mid-day and I'm going to have to mess up the bedroom, lest my wife think I went out somewhere!

T.

That sounds like a pretty darn good evening to me too, Tony!