PDA

View Full Version : My apologies to Glen Clabo

Kent A Bathurst
09-04-2015, 9:42 AM
I have been - properly - chastised for my language in accusing Glen of nefarious misdeeds, and I come here to offer my unqualified apology to Glen and the rest of the Mods for the words I chose.

Turns out, he posted to that locked thread in error. Far from a hanging offense, I would say.

However, it sure as heck looked bad - very bad - from the peanut gallery, given the currently hyper-charged environment. While I think my sentiment of dismay had merit, that is no excuse for my wording.

Hat's off to you Glen, Sir. Please keep fighting the good fight.

Respectfully,

Kent

glenn bradley
09-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Well said Kent. I've had to sing that song myself a time or two.

Harold Burrell
09-04-2015, 3:06 PM
I have been - properly - chastised for my language in accusing Glen of nefarious misdeeds, and I come here to offer my unqualified apology to Glen and the rest of the Mods for the words I chose.

Turns out, he posted to that locked thread in error. Far from a hanging offense, I would say.

However, it sure as heck looked bad - very bad - from the peanut gallery, given the currently hyper-charged environment. While I think my sentiment of dismay had merit, that is no excuse for my wording.

Hat's off to you Glen, Sir. Please keep fighting the good fight.

Respectfully,

Kent

Well said Kent. I've had to sing that song myself a time or two.

"Kum ba ya, my Lord...Kum ba ya..."

OK. Sorry. I wasn't making light of this. Really. Just trying to lighten it up a tad. :D

Truth is, I really appreciate both of you guys. Thank you.

Andrew Pitonyak
09-04-2015, 3:29 PM
I tip my hat to you Kent and pray that I am able to provide as graceful a response when my time next comes.