PDA

View Full Version : Cooked Yeti

Joe Lemere
09-02-2015, 5:54 PM
This is one of several Yeti Coolers I did for a wedding. I used the Cermark spray and I think the results are pretty good. I followed the recommendations that I found here so a big thanks to those that share how they do things.

BTW, forgive my sharpie locating mark. Forgot to clean that off before taking the pic. I'd better go back and check all of them before delivering LOL

Scott Shepherd
09-02-2015, 6:01 PM
Hey Joe, that turned out great! I hope you snagged one for yourself, those things are incredible. I have one of the tumblers. I poured my drink with ice into it at lunch one Saturday, and got sidetracked and forgot about it. Sunday, after lunch time, I realized it was there, I went to dump it out and it still had a bunch of the ice in it from more than 24 hours ago.

Great job on the engraving!

Joe Lemere
09-03-2015, 7:50 AM
Thank you Scott :)

Dee Gallo
09-03-2015, 5:16 PM
Good job, Joe, especially with those big bold letters - nice and even results! Those things certainly are popular these days.

For the future, you might want to include your settings for something that turned out well - others will be thanking you for YOUR help!