PDA

View Full Version : hi from a new member. (woodworking pics)

john looser
08-23-2005, 7:31 PM
hi my name is john . i am from cranbrook ontario . i have been in home building and construction for the past 25 yrs. i now spend most of my time building extreme birdhouses and yard items. i would just like to say hi to everyone and it is great to be here. you check out my work on my home page.

(Signature link edited by Admin)

Don Baer
08-23-2005, 7:38 PM
Welcome to the creek ware the Water is always fine. I looked at your website and all I can say is those are some extreme bird houses.

Bruce Page
08-23-2005, 7:43 PM
Hello John, welcome to SMC. Those are some lucky birds up your way! I have never seen birdhouses like yours before.
Awesome!

Rob Russell
08-23-2005, 7:55 PM
Hey John - Welcome!

Nice work you have displayed on your website.

FYI, the moderators will probably tell you this, but they don't allow website links in your signature. You can have a weblink - it just goes in a different place. Go into the User Control Panl, and in the left pane 2 lines under "Edit Signature" you'll see a link for "Edit Profile". Go into that and there's a place for you to put your website address.

What that'll do is, when someone left clicks on your name - a drop downlist of options appears and one of those will be "Visit john looser's homepage". Simple! If you left click on someone's name and you don't see that option (like me for example), it means they don't have a homepage registered in their profile.

Again - welcome to SMC!

Rob

Corey Hallagan
08-23-2005, 8:00 PM
Welcome to SMC John! Bunch of great guys here!

Corey

Carl Eyman
08-23-2005, 8:03 PM
John, nice birdhouses. Tell me, Have any birds ever occupied one of you birdhouses? I've built a bunch with children, grandchildren, and other people children, but to my knowledge none has ever been occupied. Some were home designed, but most were from plans.

Dan Oliphant
08-23-2005, 8:40 PM
John,
Those are fantastic bird houses and arbors, If they are your designs, even more so. Welcome, the short time I have been here has shown me that this is indeed a great group of folks.

John Hart
08-23-2005, 8:48 PM
Welcome John....Very nice work....and nice doggies too!!:)

Vaughn McMillan
08-24-2005, 3:46 AM
Cool birdhouses, John. It looks like they'd be some work just getting them mounted on the pole. Looks like you have a lot of nice space to display them in too.

Welcome to the Creek -

- Vaughn

John Renzetti
08-24-2005, 8:09 AM
Hi John, The link was taken off your signiture line, but I managed to find your homepage via your member profile.
Great birdhouses, they are also huge. How long does it take to construct each one.
I also liked the playhouse with the multiple roof lines. That is well done.
Welcome to SMC.
take care,
John

Steve Aiken
08-24-2005, 1:06 PM
Welcome to a fellow Ontarian. Very slick bird/ playhouses.

Steve

Keith Burns
08-24-2005, 1:38 PM
I'm fairly new myself here but Welcome. I think extreme birdhouses is an understatement ! If I had one I sure wouldn't want a bird messing it up.

john looser
08-24-2005, 6:44 PM
thank you for all the very nice responces.i look forward to meeting all of you and picking up any tips that i can.thanks again you guys sure make a person feel at home.:)

Bill Neely
08-25-2005, 3:34 AM
Beautiful and very imaginative. Looks like you are having fun!