08-23-2005, 1:07 AM
A couple of strange unknown visitors...."look up in the sky...Why?"

"I don't know ...Thats what they use to say...":confused:

Bill Lewis
08-23-2005, 6:04 AM
Aliens ? No, Imports? Yes

Jeff Sudmeier
08-23-2005, 8:45 AM
I don't know, but that is one SWEET looking ride! :)

Jim Dunn
08-23-2005, 8:56 AM
Maybe it's "illegals" driving them? :) :)

Mark Singer
08-23-2005, 9:29 AM
I had 2 of these ...."I can't tell you what they are yet" sportscars at my home for a photo shoot yesterday. It is a limited production only 150 total to be made worldwide. The price ...$256,000..! 600 horsepower...metal hardtop folds inside the trunk. 0 to 60 claimed to be 3.8 seconds. Should be in "Automobile" next month. with my home in the backround.....and other magizines ..Car and driver...Road and track soon after. They are very nicely designed ...That is all I can say since the story hasn't broken yet.

Mark Singer
08-23-2005, 10:49 AM
http://www.carbodydesign.com/news/2005-08-05-fisker-tramonto/Fisker%20Tramonto%20Sketch-mid.jpg

This is the concept sketch of the new car ....the designer and CEO of the company...designer of the BMW Z8, Aston Martin Vantage, the Aston Martin DB9....This is his own baby....and bears his name...

Jeff Sudmeier
08-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Mark, that is too neat!! I can't wait till you can tell us more...

Ken Fitzgerald
08-23-2005, 1:12 PM
Mark....they wouldn't be "alien" to me if one was setting in my driveway with my name on the title......free of course! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Randy Moore
08-23-2005, 6:40 PM
Mark

You are one lucky fella.
1) People, well at least me, look up to you for you expertise, knowledge and craftsmanship.
2) Your house gets pics in a magazine
3) And thern you get a HIGH POWERED automobile in your drive so they can take pics of it WITH your home in the background!

When are you going to start charging us here at SMC to talk to you? HA HA HA.
Cool:cool:

Randy

Mark Singer
08-23-2005, 6:52 PM
I am thinkin about it:confused:
Nah...your my buddies!

Mark

You are one lucky fella.
1) People, well at least me, look up to you for you expertise, knowledge and craftsmanship.
2) Your house gets pics in a magazine
3) And thern you get a HIGH POWERED automobile in your drive so they can take pics of it WITH your home in the background!

When are you going to start charging us here at SMC to talk to you? HA HA HA.
Cool:cool:

Randy

John Miliunas
08-23-2005, 7:11 PM
0-60 in 3.8 sec.!!! Didn't they just piggyback a vehicle like that back to the launch area in Florida???:eek: Thanks for the mini-preview! I'll be looking for it on the newstands!!! Oh, and be sure to let us know when you have one of those bad boys parked in your own garage!!! We'll be over for a ride!:D :cool:

Andrew Ault
08-23-2005, 7:47 PM
I was fortunate to edit a magazine for car collectors a for a while and got to see how the automobile marketing machine works. I still smile when I see wetted asphalt and cars photographed in the "golden hour"...often in the same locations in the Palm Springs area. Man, we had some fun in addition to endless work and money juggling. The people were great.

This looks like a beautiful automobile. From some of the component and surface relationships, this looks like it may have some Bavarian relatives on the planet of its origin. Wow, that must've been fun to experience!

I can't wait to see it in glossy four color! Neat!

Jim Dunn
08-23-2005, 9:11 PM
My wife wanted something that would go 0-200 in 4.7 seconds. I got her a bathroom scale:)

Steve Clardy
08-23-2005, 11:15 PM
My wife wanted something that would go 0-200 in 4.7 seconds. I got her a bathroom scale:)

Lol.:D :D :D :D

You are a brave man Jim.;)

Michael Perata
08-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Any shots with Cheever behind the wheel - that would've have been a shot to keep. ;)

Mark Singer
08-24-2005, 1:49 AM
Sorry,

But here is Henrik Fisker , designer/CEO behind the wheel...

Any shots with Cheever behind the wheel - that would've have been a shot to keep. ;)

Scott Coffelt
08-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Out of my budget, even with creative financing.

Jon Olson
08-24-2005, 5:25 PM
Awesome cars....google Henrik Fisker for other pics of the car. What a nice treat to have the beauties in your front yard!!! Hows that 600+ horse engine sound??

Jon

Mike Cutler
08-24-2005, 6:31 PM
Nice cars, nice wheels,they look kinda familiar also ;), but no way those low profiles would survive the potholes of New England, or a sewer cap in Boston.
You have a beautiful home Mark, and I think He was lucky that you allowed him to use it for the shoot.