PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Dino

Gary Herrmann
08-22-2005, 8:01 PM
The EZSmart did very well in Wood Magazine (p70). I've been very happy with mine, but its always nice to know you made a good choice. :D

I also finally used my cutting table this weekend. The rails make it much easier to store than a big table. Good luck on your current and future offerings.

Gary

Steve Clardy
08-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Way to go Dino. You do have a fine product that I enjoy using.
Keep up the good work!!
Steve

Dino Makropoulos
08-22-2005, 11:54 PM
You guys support the idea and now the idea is paying off by making our trade/hobby safer and ezier to enjoy.
Thanks and congratulations to all of us. :cool:
YCF Dino

Randy Davidson
08-23-2005, 8:28 AM
Thanks Dino for a great product. I received my EZ smart guide last week along with a new PC MAG. Use it on a clients remodel and loved it. Decided I wanted to use it at home a little more and another way to lay it out on jobsites so I ordered the table top kit. It came in Friday and installed it on one of my wifes folding tables :eek: . Just so she would'nt be upset I built her a set of cabinets for her sewing room:D . I loved laying the plywood on the table and not having to drag it to and fro the table saw cutting sides, tops, bottoms, doors, face frames. Man was it great. I had two cabinets cut, assembled and painted by noon and was really taking my time because of the heat. I hung them last night and she was one happy camper. This was so great I could'nt stand it and ordered the router attachment. It will hopefully show up in a week or so when honey is not home.

Randy