PDA

View Full Version : The Gold Method

Roy Sanders
08-18-2015, 10:04 PM
Hello Engravers

ONCE AGAIN, not for old time sake, For real. I have the script. What I cannot find is if the Gold Method has ever been converted for Corel, either Draw or paint. I am not skilled at making this kind of adjustment.

I also need help in where to put the script once I get it.

Now please know that i did the search, I did read very single thread in all of the links that came up. I did not find anything more than a few making some statement that the script COULD be adapted for Corel.

Thank you for any and all help

Roy:confused:

Lee DeRaud
08-19-2015, 9:57 AM
Never converted, as far as I know...I was one of the people who speculated on the feasibility of it under Corel, but I never used it enough to make it worth the trouble.

Now if somebody wants to pay me what my software development time was worth before I retired, I might be tempted... :D

Doug Griffith
08-19-2015, 11:09 AM
Adobe and Corel use 2 different scripting languages so it's not a matter of converting but starting from scratch. I happen to be an Adobe user so writing the script for Photoshop made sense. Had I been a Corel user, it would have been the other way around. I'm glad there are a few people that use it though.