PDA

View Full Version : Lie-Nielsen sale...any takers?

Greg Ladd
08-22-2005, 4:46 PM
I am sorry that I wasn't able to post sooner on the Lie-Nielsen sale this past weekend. I stumbled on it while looking up the phone number for the Columbus, Ohio Woodcraft store on Friday. I was considering a trip down to Columbus and thought I would check on some accessories.

Anyhow, was anyone able to take advantage of the savings? I don't think I have ever seen a discount of 20% on L-N before.

I hope some people got some new toyls!

Harry Sycks II
08-24-2005, 8:03 AM
I picked up a 4 1/2 smoother.Thanks for the heads up.There were alot of lookers when I was there.

Harry

Tom LaRussa
08-25-2005, 4:12 PM
Anyhow, was anyone able to take advantage of the savings? I don't think I have ever seen a discount of 20% on L-N before.

Greg,

I didn't get in on that one, but I did order three planes from Steve Knight, (Knight Toolworks), during his recent :eek: 50% off :eek: sale.

I needed something high angle for smoothing gnarly woods and now I've got three 'somethings' on the way, one each at 50, 55, and 60 degrees. :D

Michael Perata
08-26-2005, 2:11 PM
I picked up a 4 1/2 smoother.Thanks for the heads up.There were alot of lookers when I was there.

Harry
Excellent choice. You'll really like that plane. :) Did you get the York frog? Really useful when planing figured stuff.